[python #OMN-209816]: Siphon question

Greetings!

One place to check - the level 3 archive on Google Cloud:

https://console.cloud.google.com/storage/browser/gcp-public-data-nexrad-l3

It's a public bucket, so free thanks to Google and NOAA. The archive does
not have "recent" data (stops sometime in November 2019), but for that you
can check out the "realtime" bucket:

https://console.cloud.google.com/storage/browser/gcp-public-data-nexrad-l3-realtime/NIDS/

Cheers,

Sean