[python #NMJ-899116]: Metpy/Cartopy Issues

Hi!

To get your variables out, you'll have to substitute your variable names, such
as the one you provided, for the names in the tutorial script. So
TMP_P0_L100_GLC0 should go in place of Temperature_isobaric. Similarly for the
rest of the script, you'll have to substitute the variable names for those that
you have in your data file. The script was set up to work with the example
dataset and the variable names it contains.

Zach