[python #QYC-911316]: Issues with MetPy Set-up for Tropical Cyclone Research

Hi!

Do you have time tomorrow before 1pm or Friday before 9:30am? I'm usually in
the office by 7:50am and would be happy to meet with you. We are located in
Foothills Lab 4. You can reach me at address@hidden to follow up on this
directly. If either of those times don't work, we can look at next week too.

Best regards,
Zach Bruick

> Good morning,
>

> To whom this may concern, my name is Jordan Rabinowitz and I am a Ph.D.
> student from the University of Missouri-Columbia and I also happen to be an
> ASP Graduate Student Visitor at the MMM NCAR Lab this Summer (i.e., for just
> under 2 more weeks).
>

> I was hoping to find a time to meet with someone at NCAR regarding some
> problems I am encountering with the configuration and the compilation of
> MetPy on both my personal Linux sub-system and on Cheyenne.
>

> I will be here for all of next week and the week after (except for a Dynamic
> Happy Hour I am presenting during on August 7th at around 3:30 PM.
>

> So, if your team could let me know who I may be able to speak with to gain
> better insights on the configuration process and a few other questions I had,
> I would be greatly appreciative.
>

> Thanks!

Ticket ID: QYC-911316
Department: Support Python