[python #RLN-921131]: jupyterhub on jetstream

Hi Chuck,

Apologies for the extremely (unacceptably) delayed response. Python e-support
department is not one that I ordinarily check and I was only recently alerted to
this support ticket by my colleague.

You should be able to login with your XSEDE credentials:

https://jupyter-jetstream.unidata.ucar.edu

Let me know if you have any problem.

Sorry again.

Best,

-Unidata Python Support (Julien)

> FYI - My XSEDE userid is cfp102
>
> On Mar 29, 2018, at 11:23 AM, Unidata Python Support
> <address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:
>

> Pavloski, Chuck,
>
> Your Ticket has been received, and a Unidata staff member will review it and
> reply accordingly. Listed below are details of this new Ticket. Please make
> sure the Ticket ID remains in the Subject: line on all correspondence related
> to this Ticket.

> Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
> web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this
> way, you must let us know in each email you send to us.
>
> Ticket ID: RLN-921131
> Subject: jupyterhub on jetstream
> Department: Support Python

> Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
> web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this
> way, you must let us know in each email you send to us.
>
> Please let us know how we can assist you further.
>
> Unidata User Support
>

> ——————————————
>
> Chuck Pavloski, Ph.D.
> R&D Software Engineer for Earth Science