Re: metpy & bufr

HP,

BUFR is on our road map for the next few releases of MetPy and is part of a funded grant. Currently we’re working through the GEMPAK calculations, but file formats are next. Keep an eye on the issue and feel free to comment there as things progress.

Also, please send any support requests to address@hidden as that helps make sure questions get answered if someone is out of the office for an extended period.

Thank you,

John Leeman