[python #OXJ-988166]: DAA file ingested from NOAAPort error in MetPy

Danny,

Ok with the DAA product you attached, I can reproduce the problem. These
are coming from your LDM feed? Does this happen regularly with all
products, or just certain ones?

I don't see this error with our locally filed LDM Level 3 products.

Ryan

address@hidden> wrote:

> New Client Reply: DAA file ingested from NOAAPort error in MetPy
>
> Ryan,
>
> I've attached the daa_test.py script and the file it is trying to read in.
>
> ./daa_test.py
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "./daa_test.py", line 13, in <module>
>     f = Level3File(name)
>   File
> "/data/users/bdf/anaconda2/lib/python2.7/site-packages/metpy/io/nexrad.py",
> line 1577, in __init__
>     assert self._buffer.check_remains(self.header.msg_len -
> self.header_fmt.size)
>

> env | grep -i lang
> LANG=en_US.UTF-8

Ticket ID: OXJ-988166