[python #TKX-201706]: tinkering with coloured hodograph

HP,

If you want to use a colormap and a norm with plot_colormapped, you need to
pass them in as the "norm" and "cmap" keyword arguments, respectively:

h = Hodograph(ax, component_range=60)
h.add_grid(increment=10)
norm, cmap=ctables.registry.get_with_range('test',0,60)
h.plot_colormapped(u,v,np.hypot(u,v), norm=norm, cmap=cmap)

I have opened an issue reminding us to add something like this to the examples:

https://github.com/Unidata/MetPy/issues/752

Thanks for the report!

Ryan

Ticket ID: TKX-201706