[Python #YFB-256906] Re: trouble getting drilsdown into unidata-workshop conda env

Here's my attempt to help...

The DRILSDOWN extension has a dependency on request also

here is the environment.yml

I used

name: cool2

dependencies:
  - requests
  - ipywidgets
  - pip:
     - python-awips
     - mpldatacursor
     - drilsdown

I also had to run the following command in my cool2 environment
jupyter nbextension enable --py widgetsnbextension