[python #ELA-547928]: error with metpy example

HP,

That seems really odd. It looks like the problem is actually coming from
matplotlib. How are you installing it? From the log, it looks like you have an
install of Anaconda 3, but then the location of the matplotlib files
looks...odd.

Ryan

> Hi -
>
> I have installed metpy 0.7 under Windows10 64-bit. In some of the metpy
> examples I get the error message as per attached text file. I have a
> second Wndows10 64-bit installation on a second, much less performant
> notebook where the example runs fine. Any clue?
>
> many thanks, HP aka HansPeter Roesli

Ticket ID: ELA-547928
Department: Support Python