20030501: Question related to Community Equipment Awards

>From:  "Hansen, Anthony R. " <address@hidden>

Hi Tony,

I am sorry that I was unable to get to your inquiry before now, but I
was taking a much needed mini-vacation.  I have spoken to Steve
Chiswell about his responses to your inquiries, and I am under the
impression that you have had your questions answered.

Please let me know if you continue to have questions about the hardware
option you are investigating for St. Cloud State.