[netCDF #YHM-650364]: It seems that the --disable-netcdf-4 option isn't work in netcdf-C-4.8.1 and higher version

Good morning,

Thank you for reaching out; the message you are seeing needs to be updated for
clarification.

The netCDF4 API and the HDF5-derived netCDF data model/binary storage have had
to be separated, in the code, due to the introduction of ncZarr functionality.
If you also pass '--disable-nczarr', you will see the expected result.
Alternatively, you can ignore the inclusion of the netcdf-4 API.

Thanks!

-Ward

> Hello
>

> I'm trying to install the WRF and CMAQ Model. Their User Guide said i should
> use the --disable-netcdf-4  option when install
> the netcdf-C.
>

> when i use this command in netcdf-C-4.8.1 and higher version
> ./configure --disable-netcdf-4the result shows,# Features
> --------
> NetCDF-2 API:           yes
> HDF4 Support:           no
> HDF5 Support:           no
> NetCDF-4 API:           yes
>

> and the same command in netcdf-C-4.8.0, the result shows,
>

> # Features
> --------
> NetCDF-2 API:           yes
> HDF4 Support:           no
> HDF5 Support:           no
> NetCDF-4 API:           noit seems that the
> --disable-netcdf-4  option isn't work in netcdf-C-4.8.1 and higher
> version. Did i use the wrong optionHow can i disable netcdf4 in
> netcdf-C-4.8.1 and higher version
>
> Thank you very much.
>

>                    Zhang

Ticket ID: YHM-650364