[netCDF #IQJ-196528]: Netcdf-fortran

Hello,

Which compiler are you using? With the introduction of Linux Subsystem for
Windows, as well as environments like Cygwin and MSYS2, I just want to make
sure I'm on the same page.  If you are using a Fortran Compiler integrated into
Visual Studio, we do not have official support for that, but I know anecdotally
that it has worked for others in our community.  That said, are you setting
CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH to point towards the location of the netCDF-C libraries
you've installed? Can you provide more information regarding how you are using
cmake/compiling the libraries?

Thanks, have a great day!

-Ward

> Good morning,
>

> My co-worker and I have been trying to compile some fortran code with
> netcdf-c and netcdf-fortran library dependencies. However, we are having
> trouble compiling the netcdf-fortran on windows. I have installed netcdf-c
> via the executable provided on the unidata website.
>

> CMake seems to recognize the path to netcdf-c, but it is returning an error
> that a more recent version of netcdf-c is required even though I have
> installed the most recent version. Would you be able to provide any insight
> to this error or some windows build instructions?
>

> Thank you for any assistance you may be able to provide.

Ticket ID: IQJ-196528
Department: Support netCDF