[netCDF #XXP-976737]: Building NetCDF 4.1.3

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no way for us to begin debugging this from a
screenshot.  Additionally, NetCDF 4.1.3 is quite old and it is questionable if
it will work properly on modern systems.  Are you able to try this with a newer
version of the netCDF-C and netCDF-Fortran libraries? The C and Fortran
interfaces were split into two libraries, starting with netCDF version 4.2. You
might also contact the WRF development team and see if they can provide any
guidance when encountering failures in the WRF build process.

I'm sorry I can't provide a more immediate solution, but hopefully this will
get you started in the right direction.

Have a great day,

-Ward

> Hello,
>
> I am currently performing a make check on package NetCDF 4.1.3 on
> MSYS2 command line and I keep failing one of the tests as shown in the
> screenshot. How can I fix that? Note that I am using the Windows 10
> operating system.
>
> With regards,
> Dimitrios Savvaoglou

Ticket ID: XXP-976737