[netCDF #CWF-872050]: fortran build needed for active flight project - 2nd email

Hello,

Thank you for your patience.  Can you be more specific regarding which versions
of netCDF-C and netCDF-Fortran you are trying to install? The lack of a
`configure` script makes me wonder if perhaps the development branch was
downloaded from GitHub by mistake.  Can you provide the `config.log` file
generated when you installed the netCDF-C library? This should go a long way
towards helping us figure out what is going on, and now we can get this
compiled and installed for you!

Thanks, have a great day,

-Ward

> I emailed Friday. We are going to redhat8 and I have to get all active flight
> projects able to run on the redhat8 system. To do this I need to rebuild
> netcdf. I did the fortan version however your latest fortran version I can
> not build. We build static without shared libraries .We are required to have
> the .a files . The directions on your latest version still shows how to build
> with the previous make file and .config script. However, the new packet I
> downloaded only has the cmake files and the directions do not match. I need
> to know what to change in the cmake file to make fortran build statically .
>
> Please get back to me ASAP.
>
> Thanks,
> Carole
>
> [signature_1396330193]
> Carole Garrison
> Analytical Mechanics Associates ?
> NASA Langley Research Center?
> Atmospheric Flight and Entry Systems Branch
> t. 757.864.1874
> e. address@hidden
> w. post2.larc.nasa.gov
> a. 1 N. Dryden St. MS 489
> Hampton, VA 23681
> Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named
> above. It contains information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
> protected from use and disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you
> are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, or dissemination of
> this transmission, or taking of any action in reliance on its contents, or
> other use is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in
> error, please reply to the sender listed above immediately and permanently

Ticket ID: CWF-872050
Department: Support netCDF