[netCDF #STP-112616]: netcdf-fortran installation problem

It appears that the runtime is not able to find the HDF5 library when running
the tests.  Can you try setting your LD_LIBRARY_PATH environmental variable to
the location containing your libhdf5 library, and see if that corrects the
issue?

Thank you,

-Ward

> Dear netcdf support team,
>
> I'm  trying  to  install  netcdf-fortran (master branch@github)  with
> netcdf-c (master branch@github) and hdf5 (1.12) already installed
>

> I face 'make check' problem while make && make install go well without
> any problems:
>
> FAIL: tst_fill_int64
> ====================
>
> /home/users/eocoe05/netcdf-fortran-github/nf03_test/.libs/tst_fill_int64:
> symbol lookup error: /home/users/eocoe05/apps/netcdf-c/lib/libnetcdf.so.19:
> undefined symbol: H5Pset_all_coll_metadata_ops
>
> Full output is available here:
>
> https://dpaste.com/543SV9XAW
>

> I would be very grateful for your help.
>
> Best,
> Damian Kaliszan
>
> Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center
> HPC and Data Centres Technologies
> ul. Jana Pawa II 10
> 61-139 Poznan
> POLAND