[netCDF #SPT-595750]: question regarding WRF-Hydro

Hello,

You might contact the WRF and WRF-Hydro development teams, I'm afraid I don't
have much experience with WRF and cannot provide any additional guidance at
this step.  My apologies for not being able to provide more immediately useful
advice, but I hope they are able to get you headed in the right direction.

Thanks,

-Ward

> Full Name: Rachel Jones
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: netcdf-c-4.8.0
> Operating System: Ubuntu 18.04
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: I have WRF installed and WRF-Hydro installed.  I
> installed HDF5 and installed netcdf-c-4.8.0 and enabled netcdf-4.  The
> installs have been successful.
>
> Is this sufficient to couple WRF and WRF-Hydro or do I need to install
> netcdf-f as well?  I can't find specific directions on how to proceed.

Ticket ID: SPT-595750
Department: Support netCDF