[netCDF #UEJ-530615]: NetCDF library use issues

Hello,

How are you trying to compile your project?  It appears that the issue is you
are not linking against the C++ library you have installed.  If you provide
details, we can confirm this and perhaps I can advise how you might properly
link against the netCDF libraries.

Thank you, have a great day,

-Ward

> Full Name: Rutvik Marathe
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System: Windows (compiling on WSL)
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: Hello,
>
> I am working on a project using the NetCDF library, and am having some issues
> with compilation. I have a version of netCDF4 c++ downloaded through wsl (apt
> install), but get the error during compilation in the attached image.
> This is for a specific file I wrote, but trying to compile demos from the
> UCAR website also gives the same type of error where certain types say
> "undefined reference". Was wondering if you could help debug this issue.
>
> Thanks!
> Rutvik

Ticket ID: UEJ-530615
Department: Support netCDF