[netCDFJava #OEI-545596]: citation to Unidata product

Greetings!

Information for citing Unidata's software can be found here:

  https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/community/index.html#acknowledge

I think the DOIs (Digital Object Identifiers) for either NetCDF or TDS would be
appropriate.

Hope this helps,

Ryan

> Dear Sir or Madam,
> I am writing in connection with citing to Unidata NetCDF-Java product. I
> produced a software where I used Unidata NetCDF-Java files
> (netcdfAll-4.6.jar, toolsUI-4.6.5.jar). I intend to publish it in a
> scientific journal. I would like to and I should to cite to these product.
> Could you please inform me of the correct cition way?
> Thank you for your response in advance!

Ticket ID: OEI-545596
Department: Support netCDF Java