[netCDF #GHZ-643065]: Install netcdf

Hello,

I have spent some time trying to recreate this issue, with no luck.  Are you
able to recreate this issue in another environment? Are you able to try
different versions of the netCDF-C and netCDF-Fortran libraries? I am trying to
figure out what could possibly be going on with this, but I am at a bit of a
loss. Without the ability to recreate the issue, I cannot debug it effectively.

-Ward

> Hi
>
> Could you please help with the following error?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Ning Liu

Ticket ID: GHZ-643065
Department: Support netCDF