[netCDF #JYT-594400]: Error: Make install

Hello,

NetCDF 4.1.3 is quite old and no longer supported, as the build infrastructure
doesn't work on some modern systems.  Would it be possible to upgrade to the
most recent release, netCDF 4.7.4?  If you're able to send the config.log and
test-suite.log files generated by netCDF, I'll be happy to take a look and see
if I can figure out if the issue would be easy to solve.

Thanks, have a great day,

-Ward

> Attached is the screenshot of the error encountered as stated in my prior
> email
>
> [Image.jpeg]
> [Image.jpeg]

Ticket ID: JYT-594400