[netCDFJava #EKK-823564]: Support on converting multiple grib files at once

Greetings!

It is possible to do the conversion from the command line, which will allow you
to more easily process that number of files:

https://docs.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf-java/current/userguide/cdm_utility_programs.html#nccopy

You could use that command in a bash or powershell script to iterate over the
files. It might take some time, for sure, but at least it will be automated.

Cheers,

Sean

> Good Evening,
>
> I am currently using the toolsUI-5.3.3 to read grib files and convert them to
> netcdf files.
> Unfortunately I am still in the learning curve and I have over 10,000 grib
> files and I was wondering if there is a way to automatically convert all
> these grib files to netcdf at once, instead of doing it one by one.
>
> I appreciate your help.

Ticket ID: EKK-823564
Department: Support netCDF Java