[netCDF #JVR-483042]: Netcdf-Fortran Configure Error

Hello,

While unrelated to current error, I will first mention that netCDF-Fortran has
a newer version, 4.5.3.  I would suggest trying to compile that, and see if the
error persists.  If the problem is resolved, great! If not, please read on.

When searching for information on the symbol lookup error in the config.log
file you provided, I found the following:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-fortran-compiler/topic/606293

While not precisely the same error, it does provide information about a similar
error related to a conflict(?) between the libm system library, and the libm
provided by the Intel compiler.  My guess is that the C library (libnetcdf) was
compiled with one library whereas you are compiling the Fortran library with
the other.  Can you provide the config.log and/or libnetcdf.settings file
generated when you configured and compiled the netCDF library?

Thank you very much,

-Ward

Ticket ID: JVR-483042
Department: Support netCDF