[netCDF #QSB-813152]: Regarding Installing WRF and WPS

Hello,

While we maintain the netCDF core C library, and Fortran and C++ interfaces,
I'm afraid that we do not maintain the WRF package at large.  You might want to
contact the WRF User support and see if they can provide WRF-specific
assistance.  Their user support page may be found here:

* https://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf-user-support-contributor-information

I hope this helps, have a good day,

-Ward

> Respected sir,
>
> I am a project student and for my work i require WRF. I have done
> according to the steps provided on the webpage of your site. But their is
> a problem while getting netcdf/include/netcdf.inc file in the extracted
> tar file.  I am getting somewhat like this on the screen after copying
> the file
>

> cp {NETCDF}/include/netcdf.inc .
> cp: cannot stat '{NETCDF}/include/netcdf.inc': No such file or directory
> gfortran -c 01_fortran+c+netcdf_f.f
> 01_fortran+c+netcdf_f.f:5: Error: Can't open included file 'netcdf.inc'
>
> All these errors are coming when doing the *Library Compatibility Tests.*
>
> i will be grateful to you sir if you help me for the same.
>
> Thanking you,

Ticket ID: QSB-813152
Department: Support netCDF