[netCDF #UJT-863199]: Support for NetCDF-4 C++

Hi Karsten,

We are still supporting the C++ interface, but the mailing list will possibly
be a much faster way to connect with people who are using the C++ interface on
a daily basis.   Our current efforts with the C++ interface library are to
bring the interface set up to parity with the C library, but as a
3rd-party-contributed package, we still have some work to do with it.

I will take a look at answering your question, but hopefully somebody on the
mailing list will be able to provide an answer in short order.  Have a great
day!

-Ward

Ticket ID: UJT-863199
Department: Support netCDF