[netCDF #RZG-350418]: curl and configure options

Hello,

Can you provide your config.log file, generated when you run configure? I am
curious why you are getting this message.  What happens if you run the same
configure command, but passing the '--disable-byterange' argument as well as
'--disable-dap'?

Also, can you provide a link to the documentation referencing those arguments
(--with-szlib, --with-hdf5, etc?).  They are no longer necessary.  Their
locations are controlled using LDFLAGS, CFLAGS, etc.

Thanks,

-Ward

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to build library netcdf-c-4.7.0. When running "configure" I
> am getting a message "configure: error: curl required for byte range
> support. Install curl or build without --enable-byterange.". But I am
> not using the option "--enable-byterange". The options I use are "
> --enable-netcdf-4 --enable-shared --prefix=... --disable-dap". Please
> help to build the library without curl.
>
> Another question: when I try to use options "-with-zlib=...
> --with-szlib=... --with-hdf5=..." the configure reports that these
> options are not supported, which is contrary to online documentation.
> Could you please clarify how it works now?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alex

Ticket ID: RZG-350418
Department: Support netCDF