[netCDF #WSK-318415]: netCDF in Windows fortran

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not have precompiled binaries for Windows at this point.
Your best bet may be to install a Linux VM on Windows 10, or to enable the
Linux Subsystem for Windows 10
(https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wsl/faq) and compile/use the Fortran
interface as though you were on a Linux system.

I'm sorry I can't offer a more immediately helpful response, but I hope this
information is useful!

Have a good day,

-Ward

> Hi
> I have a fortran code which uses netCDF files. I want to run the fortran
> program in windows 10.
> Is it possible to use fortran and netcdf in windows?
> Regards

Ticket ID: WSK-318415
Department: Support netCDF