[netCDF #OIX-638986]: building netcdg-4.6.3 with CMAKE and MS Visual Studio 2017

Hello,

The hdf5-config.cmake file contains information generated during the
installation process for the hdf5 libraries.  It is interesting that it would
be generated and contain wrong information.  Can you confirm that there is no
c:/software/bin directory, as it claims?  If the directory does not exist, what
happens if you create it? Does the error go away?  Let me know, and I will see
if I can duplicate this issue on my end.

-Ward

> Hello
>
> I am trying to build NEtcdf-4.6.3 using CMAKE GUI and MS visual studio
> 2017 in 64 bit.  I have first build HDF5 and the build process went
> without errors.
>
> In CMAKE GUI I get the following error
>
> CMake Error at C:/software/hdf5/build/hdf5-config.cmake:25 (message):
> File or directory C:/software/bin referenced by variable HDF5_TOOLS_DIR does
> not exist !
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
> C:/software/hdf5/build/hdf5-config.cmake:120 (set_and_check)
> CMakeLists.txt:618 (FIND_PACKAGE)
>
> Could you please explain where I can find the HDF5 tools ?
>
> Thanks
> Jac
>
> Jacob Bensabat, Ph.D.
> CTO