[netCDF #XTD-723603]: problems with ncgen3 passing checks on AIX system

Ok, so for some reason ncgen3 is executing an illegal instruction.
First, enter the directory netcdf-c/ncgen3 and execute the failing
command just to verify that it is the problem.

    /h/rlindsay/netcdf-c-4.6.1/ncgen3/ncgen3 -b -o c0.nc
/h/rlindsay/netcdf-c-4.6.1/ncgen3/c0.cdl

This command should fail with an illegal instruction.

The second thing to do is to enter netcdf-c/ncgen3 and do the following
command:
    make clean all
This should rebuild ncgen3 and there should be no errors (but possibly
some warnings).

Then repeat the above failing ncgen3 command and see if it still fails
the same way.

Also, can you tell me what C compiler you are using? It looks like the IBM
cc compiler, correct?

> Thank you for your help, here are the new logs
>
> On 3/18/2019 9:28 PM, Unidata netCDF Support wrote:
> > The first thing to do is to get some more output
> > from run_tests.sh.log and run_nc4_tests.sh.log.
> > To do this, set the following environment variable
> > before you do the 'make check' command.
> >      export SETX=1
> > This should cause the .sh files to generate tracing information.
> >
> > =Dennis Heimbigner
> >    Unidata
> >

> > Ticket Details
> > ===================
> > Ticket ID: XTD-723603
> > Department: Support netCDF
> > NOTE: All email exchanges with Unidata User Support are recorded in the
> > Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through
> > the web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in
> > this way, you must let us know in each email you send to us.

=Dennis Heimbigner
  Unidata

Ticket ID: XTD-723603
Department: Support netCDF