[netCDF #AGV-603011]: Compatible Fortran compilers

Hello,

NetCDF Fortran is not currently officially supported under Windows, although
it's my understanding that some members of our user community have gotten it to
work.  Under Linux/OSX, the Intel, PGI and Gnu Fortran compilers are all known
to be compatible.

I hope this helps, have a good day,

-Ward

> Dear Support
>
> Are the unidata NetCDF libraries able to be linked with recent version of
> 64 byte Intel Visual Fortran compilers?  My understanding is that this
> is not possible.  If not can I use a PGI Fortran compiler?  Alternatively
> could you recommend a suitable 64 byte Fortran compiler?
>
> Any suggestions much appreciated.
>
> Regards
>
> Craig
>
> Dr Craig Beverly
> Senior Research Scientist | Agriculture Research and Development Division
> Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions
> 124 Chiltern Valley Road, RUTHERGLEN, VIC, 3685
> T: 02 6030 4549 | M: 0488 339 726 | F: 02 6030 4600
> address@hidden
> agriculture.vic.gov.au<http://economicdevelopment.vic.gov.au/>
>
> [cid:image001.png@01D4DA72.2091F3F0]

> Government of  Victoria, Victoria, Australia.
>
> This email, and any attachments, may contain privileged and confidential
> information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not distribute or
> reproduce this e-mail or the attachments. If you have received this message in
> error, please notify us by return email.

Ticket ID: AGV-603011
Department: Support netCDF