[netCDF #CRP-739904]: netCDF load error on iris

When I attempt to access this URL:
https://unioxfordnexus-my.sharepoint.com/personal/ball4294_ox_ac_uk/Documents/Attachments/get_high_freq_data_era-int_u_850_2.5x2.5_lat_15.0-75.0_daily_mean.nc

I get an error with microsoft asking me to login to some acct.
Since I do not have an acct on that server, I cannot access the file.
You will need to provide it some other way.

=Dennis Heimbigner
  Unidata

Ticket ID: CRP-739904
Department: Support netCDF