[netCDF #BKE-453282]: Problem in install of netcdf-4

Let's do a quick check that HDF5 support was included.
There should be a file named libnetcdf.settings in
the netcdf build directory probably /home/ctmd/Build_WRF/netcdf.
See if you can find it and look at the line that says:
    NetCDF-4 API:               yes
If it says no, then to look at the output of the build
to see where it was looking for the HDF5 libraries.
Look for a group of lines something like this.
    checking for library containing H5Fflush... -lhdf5
    checking for library containing H5DSis_scale... -lhdf5_hl
    checking hdf5.h usability... yes
    checking hdf5.h presence... yes
    checking for hdf5.h... yes
If any of these say no, then that is probably where the problem is.

> The undersigned is trying to install HDF5 and Netcdf4 using following step
>
> 1. Install zlib-1.2.7 libraries (path: /home/ctmd/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/grib2)
>
> 2. Install HDF5 1.10.1 libraries (path: /home/ctmd/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/H5DIR)
> (while compiling it show lots of warning but it pass all test)
>
> 3. NCDIR= /home/ctmd/Build_WRF/netcdf
>
> 4. export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/ctmd/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/grib2/lib as
> suggested
> in
>
> https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/getting_and_building_netcdf.html#build_default
>
> 5. Then trying to install netcdf-c-4.4.1.1
>
> 6. CPPFLAGS=-I${H5DIR}/include LDFLAGS=-L${H5DIR}/lib ./configure
> --prefix=${NCDIR}
>
> 7. make check
>
> run_nc4_tests.sh Fails as ncdump not able to read HDF5 file. Please find
> the enclosed logs
>
> Kindly help us in this regards. If possible please share recent documents
> for HDF5 and Netcdf4 installation with all supporting libraries and how
> to link hdf5 and netcdf4.
>
> Thanks a lots for your help
>
> with regards
>
> Asheesh Sharma