[netCDF #LWQ-650096]: Request help with NetCDf file read and export

Hello Charles,

From email, it appears that maybe the trailing period is being included in the
links?  Try these:

* https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/winbin.html
*
https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/getting_and_building_netcdf.html

Let me know if these also fail for you.. Thanks!

-Ward