[netCDF #GSK-508295]: Install NetCDF library for use by Intel fortran

Hello,

While support for Intel Visual Fortran is on our development roadmap, I'm
*very* sorry to say that we don't currently support the netCDF-Fortran library
with the Intel Visual Fortran Compiler, so I'm afraid I can't provide a lot of
help.  Currently, we only support the core C library and the C++ libraries, for
use with Visual Studio.

I'm sorry I can't provide an immediately useful solution, but for the time
being Windows support for netCDF-Fortran isn't in place.

Have a good evening,

-Ward

> Dear Support
>
> I have downloaded netcdf-fortran-4.4.4 and am unclear how to link the
> libraries with Intel Visual Fortran Compiler.  Can you help?  I only
> wish to read a pre-exisiting NetCDF file and extract an array value.
> I suspect the compiler switch is "ifort ... /link (netcdf libraries)".
>
> Any help would be much appreciated.
>
> Regards
>
> Craig
>
> Dr Craig Beverly
> Senior Research Scientist | Agriculture Research and Development Division
> Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources
> 124 Chiltern Valley Road, RUTHERGLEN, VIC, 3685
> T: 02 6030 4549 | M: 0488 339 726 | F: 02 6030 4600
> address@hidden
> agriculture.vic.gov.au<http://economicdevelopment.vic.gov.au/>
>
> [cid:image001.png@01D445D9.0CE1EE60]

> Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources, Government
> of
> Victoria, Victoria, Australia.
>
> This email, and any attachments, may contain privileged and confidential
> information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not distribute or
> reproduce this e-mail or the attachments.  If you have received this message
> in
> error, please notify us by return email.

Ticket ID: GSK-508295
Department: Support netCDF