[netCDF #WIB-998222]: Problem during netcdf installation

Hello,

The error appears to be a runtime-related failure the library specified
(libhdf5_hl.so.100) cannot be found by the runtime library loader.  Try setting
the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable to reflect the location of the library, e.g.

    LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/path/to/hdf5/install/lib

Once set, let me know if the error persists.

I hope this helps! Have a great day,

-Ward

Ticket ID: WIB-998222
Department: Support netCDF