[netCDF #CQH-199839]: regarding netcdf installing steps

> Dear sir ,
> i want  to install the netcdf in  RHEL7.3 system sir  I dont know the
> procedure can u guide me how to install netcdf ...
>
> thanking you sir

Hello,

You can find the latest instructions for getting and building netCDF from
scratch here:
https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/getting_and_building_netcdf.html.

However, depending what you want to use netCDF for, you may find it easier to
install it using the RHEL package tools; I believe it is 'yum'?  I am not
terribly familiar with yum, but I know that RHEL provides netCDF packages for
installation.  The guide for using yum, if you are not familiar with it either,
may be found here:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/7/html/system_administrators_guide/ch-yum.

I hope this helps!  Have a great day,

-Ward