[netCDF #KHG-660093]: Compiling nc2text and FAN utilities

Those locations look correct. But remember that you need to
install libnetcdf and libudunits before attempting the FAN build.
I assume that you are using some Linux variant, so do this command.
    which ncdump
It should report something like
    /usr/local/bin/ncdump
If it says it cannot find it, then that probably means that
libnetcdf (and probably libudunits) has not yet been installed.

> I am trying to compile FAN language and utilities on Cheyenne.
>

> Could you please help me with location these things that the configuration
> script is asking for?
>

> VARIABLE     DESCRIPTION                EXAMPLE
>
> --------     -------                    -------
>
> CPP_NETCDF       netCDF header              -I/usr/local/unidata/include
>
> LD_NETCDF         netCDF library             -L/usr/local/unidata/lib -lnetcdf
>
> LD_XDR                XDR library                -lrpc
>
> CPP_UDUNITS     udunits header             -I/usr/local/unidata/include
>
> LD_UDUNITS       udunits library            -L/usr/local/unidata/lib -ludunits
>

> I would really appreciate any help.
>

> Best
>
> Manab

=Dennis Heimbigner