[THREDDS #YPS-840722]: OPeNDAP on THREDDS 4.6.11

Ok, that error gave me the clue.
In your url, try replacing
the character '[' with %5b
and replacing
the character ']' with %5d

Technically '[' and ']' are not legal unescaped
characters in urls. However some systems allow them anyway.
Apparently yours does not.

> Here are URLs for the catalog:
> https://tiger.hpc.okstate.edu/thredds/soil-moisture.html
> https://tiger.hpc.okstate.edu/thredds/catalog/monthly-soil-moisture/catalog.html?dataset=monthly-soil-moisture/vwc_2018-07.nc
>
> Here's the only exception I've found so far:
> 25-Jul-2018 15:04:32.758 INFO [https-openssl-apr-8443-exec-10]
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.service Error parsing HTTP request
> header
> Note: further occurrences of HTTP header parsing errors will be logged at
> DEBUG level.
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid character found in the request
> target. The valid characters are defined in RFC 7230 and RFC 3986
> at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11InputBuffer.parseRequestLine(Http11InputBuffer.java:479)
> at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.service(Http11Processor.java:684)
> at
> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProcessorLight.process(AbstractProcessorLight.java:66)
> at
> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$ConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:800)
> at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$SocketWithOptionsProcessor.run(AprEndpoint.java:2350)
> at
> at
> at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
>

> Evan Linde
> Research Cyberinfrastructure Analyst
> Oklahoma State University
> High Performance Computing Center