[netCDF #DYJ-590052]: ncdump

I am not familiar with EXODUS. Is it in netcdf file format?
If so, then you can get what is called a .cdl dump of the file
using ncdump.

Since you are using Windows, you should be able to install the
pre-built binaries for netcdf for windows. The ncdump utility is
part of that.

The binaries are here:
https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/netcdf/index.jsp
I would expect that the one you want is:
NetCDF-4 64-bit         netCDF4.6.1-NC4-64.exe

> I'm trying to get an ASCII dump of an exported EXODUS file. I understand
> that the ncdump utility will do that.  Can I just get the standalone
> utility or do I need to download the entire NetCDF package?  If I need
> NetCDF, are the executables available for download or do I have to
> recompile it? I'm running Windows 10, 64-bit. Thanks.
>
> ..Les Wigdor

=Dennis Heimbigner
  Unidata

Ticket ID: DYJ-590052