[netCDF #ANU-722554]: Segmentation fault

Hello,

I am unfamiliar with this model, but looking at the stack you provided I see
errors in `getm` and `libc`.  This suggests that the error, whatever it is, is
not occurring in libnetcdf or libnetcdff.  You might contact the maintainers of
the General Estuarine Transport model and see if they can provide any
additional insight.

I'm sorry I can't provide a more immediately useful answer,

-Ward

> Description of problem: Hello, I am using the General Estuarine Tranport
> Model. The compilation was successful, but when I tried to run the model, the
> "segmentation fault" occurred as follows:
>
> forrtl: severe (174): SIGSEGV, segmentation fault occurred
> Image              PC                Routine            Line        Source
> getm               000000000082992D  for__signal_handl     Unknown  Unknown
> libpthread-2.23.s  00007FE900C60390  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
> libc-2.23.so       00007FE900909512  cfree                 Unknown  Unknown
> getm               0000000000867547  for_deallocate        Unknown  Unknown
> getm               00000000005C1F8B  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
> getm               00000000004B3D2C  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
> getm               00000000004E273A  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
> getm               000000000041231D  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
> getm               000000000040C3B3  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
> getm               000000000040BAEE  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
> libc-2.23.so       00007FE9008A5830  __libc_start_main     Unknown  Unknown
> getm               000000000040B9E9  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
>
> Any insights and advice would be appreciated!

Ticket ID: ANU-722554
Department: Support netCDF