[netCDF #JVY-917863]: An odd issue...

The following ncdump command also appears to work using the latest
github master for netcdf-c.

ncdump -h
https://podaac-opendap.jpl.nasa.gov/opendap/allData/saral/preview/L2/XOGDR-SSHA/c112/SRL_OPRSSHA_2PTS112_0002_20170828_153728_20170828_171708.EUM.nc

Can anyone indicate what version of the netcdf-c library is producing these
failures?

=Dennis Heimbigner
  Unidata

Ticket ID: JVY-917863