[netCDFJava #QHW-398999]: How to read hdf5 files

It has some relationship to CF-Radial, at least to the new CF-Radial 2.0.
Here's some info from an 2016 AGU abstract [1]:

"... In Europe and Australia, EUMETNET OPERA's HDF5-based ODIM_H5 standard
has been rapidly embraced as the modern standard for exchanging weather
radar data for operations. ODIM_H5 exploits data groups, hierarchies, and
built-in compression, characteristics that have been added to NetCDF4. A
meeting of the WMO Task Team on Weather Radar Data Exchange (TT-WRDE) was
held at NCAR in Boulder in July 2016, with a goal of identifying a single
global standard for radar and lidar data in polar coordinates. CfRadial and
ODIM_H5 were considered alongside the older and more rigid table-driven WMO
BUFR and GRIB2 formats. TT-WRDE recommended that CfRadial 1.4 be merged
with the sweep-oriented structure of ODIM_H5, making use of NetCDF groups,
to produce a single format that will encompass the best ideas of both
formats. That has led to the emergence of the CfRadial 2.0 standard. ..."

So might make sense to add ODIM_H5 support at the same time we add
CF-Radial 2.0 support.

[1] https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm16/meetingapp.cgi/Paper/142951