[netCDF #XCG-358792]: install of netcdf

There is at least one underlying issue here unrelated to the error being
observed; netcdf versions 4.4.0 and hdf5 1.10.1 *may* generate netCDF4
files which potentially can’t be read by other versions of netCDF linked
against hdf5 1.8.x. I would second Dennis’ suggestion that you upgrade to a
later version, such at 4.6.0 or 4.6.1. They are available from
https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-c/releases. Once you’ve updated, try
running the tests again and let us know if the issue persists.

Thanks!

-Ward

address@hidden> wrote:

New Staff Reply: install of netcdf

> I think there is a known problem with tst_dimscales in some older versions.
> [Ward- is this correct].
> Any chance you can move to a later version such as 4.6.0?
>
> > I am trying to install netcdf c and f liberaryI am using a script to do
> soIt gives some errors about h5 I attached the original log file as will as
> the h5 log as wellPlease let me know how to solve this issueThanks in
> advanceyours truly
> >

> > Prof. Ashraf ElKutb Mousa
> >
> > Prof. of Geodesy, Senior Geodesist
> >
> > Crustal Movement lab
> >
> > Geodynamic Dept.
> >
> > National Research Institute of Astronomy and Geophysics, Helwan, Cairo
> >
> > Mob. : +002-01061087313
> >
> > Tel (home): +002-22-5187001
> >
> > Tel (Work): +002-22-5541100 (ext. 347)
> >
> > Fax (Work): +002-22-5548020