[netCDF #OBA-984657]: NETCDF nc_put_att_double crashing in netCDF-C version 4.3.3.1

Hello Nalini,

My *sincere* apologies for the delay in responding to you.    I can confirm
that this *is* a bug in the 4.3.3.1 release of netCDF-C.  I can confirm that
the issue is fixed in the current development branch, 'master', and that it is
also fixed in the current full release, 4.6.0.  I've worked backwards a bit and
it looks like the issue was fixed as far back as the 4.4.1.1 release.   I would
recommend updating to the most recent release, 4.6.0, but you should be able to
update at least to 4.4.1.1 and see that this issue is resolved.

Again, my apologies for the delayed response; I hope this information is
helpful,

-Ward

> Hello team,
>
> Any updates on this request?  Please let me know if any additional
> information is needed.
>
> Regards,
> Nalini Vishnoi

Ticket ID: OBA-984657