[netCDF #ZGC-441699]: NETCDF Help

Hello Cindy,

I'm not familiar with iFort, but it appears that by installing netCDF 4.6.0,
you only have the C library, not the Fortran library.  Starting with netCDF
4.2, the C and Fortran interfaces have been separated out.  You will need to
download and install the latest version of the Fortran interfaces from the
following site:

    https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-fortran/releases

I hope this helps!

-Ward

> Hello,
>

> I installed Netcdf 4.6.0 using the IFort and C++ compiler from Intel, by
> following the instructions here:
> https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/performance-tools-for-software-developers-building-netcdf-with-the-intel-compilers?page=1
>

> I'm trying to run a program. I admit I'm not versatile or fluent in doing
> this. However, when running the makefile on the directory, I get this
> extensive error message (attached to this email). It's saying the NetCDF file
> cannot be found, I'm not sure how to resolve this issue. Is there a way to
> verify that the NetCDF I have set up is in the correct place? It is in the
> folder I specified in the makefile (also attached).
>

> Thank you for your help.
>

> Best regards,
> Cindy Wang
> BS, Environmental Earth Systems Science
> Macaulay Honors at City College 2019 - City University of New York
> 917-858-9777 - address@hidden
>

> Hello,
>

> I installed Netcdf 4.6.0 using the IFort and C++ compiler from Intel, by
> following the instructions here:
> https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/performance-tools-for-software-developers-building-netcdf-with-the-intel-compilers?page=1
>

> I'm trying to run a program. I admit I'm not versatile or fluent in doing
> this. However, when running the makefile on the directory, I get this
> extensive error message (attached to this email). It's saying the NetCDF file
> cannot be found, I'm not sure how to resolve this issue. Is there a way to
> verify that the NetCDF I have set up is in the correct place? It is in the
> folder I specified in the makefile (also attached).
>

> Thank you for your help.
>

> Best regards,
> Cindy Wang
> BS, Environmental Earth Systems Science
> Macaulay Honors at City College 2019 - City University of New York
> 917-858-9777 - address@hidden

Ticket ID: ZGC-441699
Department: Support netCDF