[netCDF #LOB-365754]: One file container of NC files in order to extract time series in a fix point

Hello Jorge,

I'm afraid there isn't a way, with the core netCDF-C library, to create an
aggregation like you are describing.  Each file would need to be opened
individually.  It may be possible to do this with a remote thredds server, or
with the Python or Java API.  What is your development environment?

Thanks,

-Ward

> Hi, askedfor help using Support Request Form, but this answered me with an
> error message.
>
> I am workingwith Sea Surface Temperature files from
>
> https://oceancolor.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi/l3?ctg=Standard&sen=T&prd=SST_sst.nc&per?&date
>  Aug2016&res=4km&num$
>
> Every file NC contain a mesh of 4320 lines and 8640 rows, and every
> filerepresent the week average SST, however I would like create a
> "Cmetafile" thatit can contains at least 100 files, like they were bands
> or layers, in order toextract a time series of SST in fix points of the
> mesh. The question is, how can I do to create this kind of file?
>
> Thanks alot for your attention
>
> Jorge Castro

Ticket ID: LOB-365754
Department: Support netCDF