[netCDFJava #SKW-824386]: netcdf-java - create grib file

Greetings!

netCDF-Java is not capable of writing GRIB files. Although I do not have
personal
experience writing GRIB files, I'd say you should probably take a look at
ecCodes from
ECMWF:

https://software.ecmwf.int/wiki/display/ECC/ecCodes+Home

The training documentation may be useful as well:

https://software.ecmwf.int/wiki/display/OPTR/ecCodes%3A+GRIB+data+decoding+and+encoding+software

Cheers,

Sean

> Dear support-netcdf-java:
>
> I am sorry to trouble you again, but nobody would come into my mind to help
> me except you.
>
> I want to  create Grib1 or Grib2 file with NetCDF-Java, How can i  use it. Do
> you  give me some  suggestion to
>
> solve the problem .Please teach me the method.  Thank you very much.
> Best Wishes!
>
> Yours sincerely, Zhoujun Sun.
> 22.11.2017

Ticket ID: SKW-824386