[netCDF #WYR-243214]: netcdf.h not found

Good morning,

Can you provide the config.log file generated when you run configure on
netcdf-fortran?  That will provide additional information I can use to try to
fix this issue.  Also, when you installed netcdf-C, where did you install it to
on the system?

Thank you,

-Ward

> Hi.
>
> I need to install NetCDF package in my ubuntu 16.04 based workstation. I
> face certain difficulties as I am not much into these languages.
>
> I have downloaded netcdf-fortran-4.4.4 and netcdf-4.4.1.1. I think I have
> successfully installed netcdf 4.4.1.1. I have attached the screenshot of my
> version.
>
> When I try to install fortran libraries ie netcdf-fortran, i get the
> following error
>
> configure: error: netcdf.h could not be found. Please set CPPFLAGS.
>
> I have tried various solutions from mailing list and I am so much confused
> that I don't even know what I have done already but still the error
> prevails. How do I over come it.
>
> I am a toddler in system languages and I request you for any precise
> answers. I can indeed give you any information required.

Ticket ID: WYR-243214
Department: Support netCDF