[netCDF #GYP-822402]: Error in use Netcdf library in c#

Good morning Sohrab,

Unfortunately, netcdf-ikvm is not a package that Unidata developed or
maintains.  I had not even heard of it.  I've done a little bit of searching,
and I've found the project page:

* https://www.nuget.org/packages/netcdf-ikvm/

It appears you can contact the owner/maintainer through that page via the
'contact owners' link.

I'm sorry I can't provide more immediately useful information, but I hope this
information is helpful,

-Ward

> Hello
> I have used netcdf-ikvm NuGet to develop a software. I've tested my
> software in many systems but in one system I faced to error in
> ucar.nc2.Netcdffile as following the attach file.
> Please help me ????

Ticket ID: GYP-822402
Department: Support netCDF