[netCDF #FKM-407392]: error message of netcdf-fortran 4.4.4 check

Hello,

This is an unusual error, it is not one I have seen before.  I suspect it will
be safe to ignore it, as I am unable to recreate it on my end using the same
software versions.  Is the error repeatable on your end?

I would suggest you go ahead and proceed; there is nothing in the logs you
provided that give a clue as to the cause of the error.  Given that it is such
an unusual error I wonder if it is related to something specific to your
system.  I will continue to research and will follow up if I figure something
out, but in the meantime I suspect it is ok to use.

-Ward

> Hi there,
>
> I tried to install netcdf fortran 4.4.4 on my machine once netcdf C 4.4.1.1
> was successfully installed. It looks like the 'make' and 'make install' were
> successfully done, but the 'make check' process showed failed message. Would
> you please check what's the problem it is? The test log file (test-suite.log)
> and configure log file (config.log) are attached for your references. Thank
> you so much.
>
> BTW, it looks like file 'lnetcdff.a' works without problem, but the failed
> check message really confused me. Thanks.
>
> Best,
>
> Jin

Ticket ID: FKM-407392
Department: Support netCDF