[netCDF #DOI-211614]: Installation problems.

Hello,

Can you provide the details of what error you see? Also, do you run 'make'
before running 'make check'? If not, please try running 'make' first, to ensure
that all of the utilities are properly built before the tests are run (this is
a bug that will be fixed in the upcoming release).  If this is not the problem,
please provide information regarding the specific failures and I will see if I
can figure out what is going on.

Thanks, have a great day,

-Ward

> Dear reader,
>
> I'm currently trying to install NetCDF 4.4.1.1.
> At the make check step of the tutorial (
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/building_netcdf_fortran.html
> )
> I get 2 errors. Attached you will find the config.log file.
>
> Needless to say make install doesn't work either.
>
> Bests,
> Piotr

Ticket ID: DOI-211614
Department: Support netCDF